Scope: Approximately 2,800 self balancing scooters / hoverboards.
Affected Models: 87645, 87644
Reason For Recall:
There have been 2 confirmed incidents of the battery pack in the above models smoking, catching fire or exploding.
- Stop using the product IMMEDIATELY.
- Unplug the hoverboard and remove the battery pack from the unit (may not be applicable to all models)
- Locate the model # on the bottom of your hoverboard.
- Contact iRover for a replacement form.
- Send your completed replacement form, along with a photo of the product for a complete replacement.
- Once iRover verifies that you own a disfunctional model, they will send you a return label for you to ship the hoverboard back to the manufacturer.
- A fully certified UL2272 replacement hoverboard will be shipped back to you, free of charge. ( shipping costs may or may not apply )
iRover Contact Information:
Call 888-348-6434 9:30am-5:00pm EST Monday-Friday or Visit iRover online at iRoverUS.com.